Win Tickets to WWE Live in Durban
WWE will be returning to South Africa (marking 2 years since their last visit) for more action, more entertainment, more excitement and of course – more wrestling and lucky for all the WWE Durbanite fans out there they are making their way to the Westridge Stadium this August – the 1st August to be more precise!
The line-up is subject to change but one is sure to be entertained with the likes of Rob Van Dam as well as the World Heavyweight Championship and better yet, they are keeping it local and lekker with some home brewed S.A. talent!
So, what is the hype around WWE? To most females (and I am generalizing here) it’s just a bunch of bulked up guys in what look like Speedo’s throwing each other around a ring, smashing in their sometimes too pretty faces. But after doing some research a new respect for these athletes has been born and between you and I, I think it would be pretty cool to go watch them live. These wrestlers are not only superstars and entertainers but highly trained athletes some of whom have at one stage played professional sports, taken part in gymnastics and even theater classes to hone their skills and bring their characters in the ring to life all of this whilst following a strict diet and exercise program.
Tickets are selling fast and range from R225 – R590, follow the link below to the computicket to book yours before it’s too late!WebsiteComputicket
!!WIN WIN WIN!!
We are giving away 2 tickets to one lucky Durbanite! All you have to do is comment below and tell us who your favorite WWE wrestler is! So simple!
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Comment below and stand a chance to win 2 tickets to WWE Live in Durban August 1 – Westridge Stadium.
- Competition opens on 25 July 2013 and closes at midnight on 28 July 2013, South African Standard Time.
- One winner will be randomly drawn on the 29th July 2013. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport will be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
These competition rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.