THE ECR HOUSE & GARDEN SHOW 2018
KZN’s most-loved décor event, the ECR House & Garden Show, is embracing a fresh perspective with the 2018 theme “Home is Where the Heart is” which runs from 29 June to 8 July at the Durban Exhibition Centre.
Home is Where the Heart is focused on redefining the concept of a home by showcasing timeless trends, functionality, with convenient comfort aimed at styling a distinctive space best suited to its unique inhabitants – the family.
Families, couples, housemates, and singletons can look forward to inspiring trends from well-known brands, new features for the whole family, and exciting pop-up exhibitions. This year’s ECR House & Garden Show will include:
- The latest trends in gardening products plants and accessories at Green Fingers
- Parents have peace of mind leaving their children in the Melissa & Doug Play Space while they explore the show
- Genevieve Motley, from popular kids’ décor brand Olly Polly, along with other local suppliers, will be curating a beautiful interior space for children blending comfort, style and practicality
- Local talent will be brought to the forefront in the much-loved Home Grown Design Fair showcasing the latest products by crafters and local design studios. Popping up from 29 June – 1 July
- Discover Durban Design brings together a collection of the best in local product furniture and fashion design. Curated by a local stylist Discover Durban Design is a celebration of the ever-growing creative community.
- Back by popular demand is the Travel and Adventure Show; highlighting the sights, attractions and delights of KZN and surrounds from 5 – 8 July
- The popular Foodie Fair has doubled in size to take you on a mouth-watering adventure with the finest local cuisine, flavours, foodie products and wine tasting
- Those hankering for a tipple with a twist, can look forward to discovering great new flavours at the Garden Gin Bar and a selection of Craft Beer stations
- Gaming fans and cosplayers can look forward to the introduction of the Durban Gaming Expo and Geekville; featuring a 3-day gaming experience, boards games, card games, an escape room and much more
- For those with the itch to fix it, build it or improve it, the Builders DIY Pavilion will feature more than 40 suppliers offering a range of amazing deals. While you’re there, improve your painting techniques under the guidance of the Fired Earth team in their interactive workshop.
- Get ready for loads of new exhibitors, as well as exclusive show specials and exciting competitions from leading brands.
Whether you are looking for fresh ideas, practical concepts or great deals, be sure to diarise the ECR House & Garden Show proudly supported by Durban Tourism. Running at the Durban Exhibition Centre, from 29 June to 8 July. Tickets are available online from iTickets or at the door. For more information, visit www.housegardenshow.co.za.