WIN: A State of Stance – Pavillion 2018
Car enthusiasts from all parts of the country will make their way to the biggest show in KZN come 28-29 July. Setting the bar for the South African Motor Industry; Gas Magazine the leading motoring publication in the province brings you A State of Stance SA 2018 at The Pavilion Shopping Centre.
A selection of the country’s finest cars will showcase an exceptional array of custom builds, audio installations, and off course the static versus air stance phenomenon. Enter Petrol head paradise as you get a chance to gaze at modified and stunningly customized vehicles both on the four-wheel and two-wheel platforms.
WIN WIN WIN
We are giving away 1 set of double tickets to this event, you choose which date to attend. To enter, leave a comment below telling us what you are most looking forward to seeing this year. *Std. T&C’s apply.
For the drift fans nothing compares to the excitement of watching a drift car go sideways, the smell of burning rubber and the sounds of high revving engines. They bring township spinning to the Pavilion and give it a platform it deserves. Crowds can enjoy some crazy stunts and antics between drivers and their rides. Audiophiles will take to the sound booth to compete for bragging rights in their respective categories such as bass boxing, sound quality and many more with the IASCA World Record Sound-Off.
Performance enthusiast will get the chance to satisfy their hunger for power as vehicles hit the rolling road to chase their best horsepower and torque while competing in their classes. The gorgeous and friendly ‘Ladies of Stance’ will be promoting prominent brands and walking around engaging with the patrons… make sure to get a selfie with them!
Spectators of all ages are welcome to join the cheering of the SA Strong Man Contest, hosted by Strength Club. The Strong Man Challenge is designed to put men (and women) and their muscles to the ultimate test.
Thrill seeking bike lovers will get to engage as stuntmen put their two wheeler machines through various stunts to keep you entertained. Certainly a sight not for the faint-hearted! New to the show, some of the hottest rides that Mzanzi has to offer will get their chance to shine in the first Park-Off at A State Of Stance 2018, with cars from P.E and Cape Town making a special appearance. You will also get to check-out some of the OEM Dealers and exhibitors showing off their rides, products, and more in their designated exhibition areas.
There is something for the whole family, for the young ones or the ones young at heart, the racing simulators and RC Drifting are a definite must. And if that’s not enough, patrons will also get to experience vandalising a plasti-dipped vehicle in public.
A show of this magnitude would not be complete without some of the best proudly South African artists that will be performing on the massive 50 meter stage taking you into the late night. Talented DJs and artists will come together to create the electric atmosphere only found at A State of Stance 2018.
Venue: The Pavillion Shopping Centre
Date: 28-29 July 2018
Times: Saturday 9am – late and Sunday 9am – 5pm
SATURDAY 28/07/18 R180 (PASS OUT) R380 (VIP)
SUNDAY 28/07/18 R100 (PASS OUT) R250 (VIP)
WEEKEND PASS: R240
“We have dedicated our lives to the Motor Industry; it is our passion” says the event organizer Prethiven Naidoo. “A State of Stance SA is a fusion of the Car, Music and Lifestyle elements that puts South Africa on display.”
For more information visit the following places online:
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Leave a comment below to stand a chance of winning one set of general access tickets to State of Stance SA 2018 at The Pavilion Shopping Centre.
- Tickets are General Access for one day ONLY.
- Competition opens on 01 June 2018 and closes at midday on 12 July 2018, South African Standard Time.
- Winner will be randomly drawn on 12 July 2018. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner will be notified via email and are required to confirm their attendance within 24 hour of notification or redraw will take place.
- Winner voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Durbanite, the management of Durbanite, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any person accompanying you or for whom you won a Ticket.
- Durbanite do not accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at this Event.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- By entering this competition you agree to all the terms and conditions stated above.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.