WIN with Durbanite and DECOREX DURBAN 2017
From 18 to 21 March, visitors to this year’s Decorex Durban – co-sponsored by Plascon and Caesarstone – are in for a feast of new décor features and enticing food in addition to the popular exhibitions that will embody the 2017 ‘Make your space your living dream’ theme.
Durbanite are EXCITED to announce we are giving away 5 x DOUBLE tickets!! To enter visit our Facebook page, find our DECOREX post, leave a comment & tag a friend! *Std. T&C’s Apply
“We are very excited to announce an all-new line-up of features at the Durban leg of Decorex this year,” said Sian Cullingworth, Portfolio Director of Decorex SA. “Decorex SA always seeks to enhance the visitors’ experience year on year which means keeping our innovative exhibitions while constantly introducing relevant, new features to this premier décor and design show.”
For the foodies there is a range of enticing options to keep the palate satisfied such as the decadent TREAT Ice-cream + Dessert Bar. Swimming in shakes, ice cream sandwiches and macaroons, visitors can find every refreshing ice cream and decadent treat conceivable. But if it’s the rich aroma of quality coffee you’re searching for then a stop at The Coffee Cup by Illy will keep you going while browsing the myriad of living dream décor.
Known for its exceptional daytime cuisine, Boiler Room Café will extend its phenomenal fair into Decorex Durban, offering fulfilling meals for people on the go. The café’s roast truck will also provide enticing rotisserie options. And, for the gin connoisseurs and those looking for superior distilled beverages, then the Craft Gin and Cocktail Bar will ensure all thirst-quenching needs are met.
The premiere KwaZulu-Natal décor and design exhibition provides creative opportunities for imaginative interior masterpieces and this year is no different. Four designers will be unleashed within the new Décor District by where they will fashion four exceptional room settings.
The Decorex Trend House reinforces Decorex SA as leaders in décor and design trends. Each room of this home scape will be transformed using relevant @Home furnishings, providing a pragmatic and visual representation of the 2017 trends.
Such a depth of creative talent deserves to be shared which is why the 2017 Decorex Durban has introduced a fully-equipped Bloggers Lounge. It will be here that the leading décor and design trendsetters can enjoy a cup of their favourite Illy coffee while crafting inspired blog pieces for those who can’t make the annual pilgrimage.
Be sure not to miss out on any of these exciting new features at Decorex Durban from 18 to 21 March 2017. Tickets are sold through www.computicket.co.za and at the door.
Decorex SA details:
Decorex Durban: 18 – 21 March 2017
Time: 18-20 March: 10am – 8pm | 21 March: 10am – 6pm
Ticket prices: Adults: R85, Pensioners: R 75, Children under 12: R20
Venue: Durban Exhibition Centre
Decorex Cape Town: 27 – 30 April 2017
Time: 10am – 6pm daily
Ticket prices: Adults: R95, Pensioners: R85, Children under 12: R20
Venue: Cape Town International Conference Centre
Decorex Johannesburg: 9 – 13 August 2017
Time: 10am – 6pm daily
Ticket prices: Adults: R120, Pensioners: R100, Children under 12: R20
Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre
For more information, email email@example.com
Facebook: Decorex SA
LinkedIn: Decorex SA
Pinterest: Decorex SA
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Enter via Facebook, by leaving a comment and tagging a friend on our DECOREX post and you could stand a chance of winning one of FIVE double general access tickets to DECOREX Durban, 2017
- Competition opens on 08/03/2017 and closes at midday on 10/03/2017, South African Standard Time.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn on 10 March 2017. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner/s will be notified via Facebook and are required to confirm their attendance within 24 hour of notification or a redraw will take place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- By entering this competition you agree to all the terms and conditions stated above.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
- Winner/s voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Durbanite, the management of Durbanite, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any person accompanying you or for whom you won a Ticket.
- Durbanite do not accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at this Event.