SA on Tap Craft Beer, it’s class in a glass
Make every sip a special occasion on Saturday the 3rd of August as South Africa’s biggest craft beer festival heads to Durban for the first time at Kings Park.
2012 saw the inauguration of the SA on Tap Craft Beer Festival and it’s massive sell out success coupled with South Africa’s love for craft brew has encouraged the organisers to bring the event to the endless summers of Durban.
Durban festival goers will delight in over 40 brews from South Africa’s top micro-breweries. Featuring new and exciting blends in conjunction with the breweries existing ranges to honour this special occasion. Brewed to tantalize the palettes of craft beer novices and connoisseurs alike, these blends will not be found anywhere else. All brews are served for your indulgence directly from taps to lock in the freshness, aromas and flavours that are synonymous with craft beer.
Along with incredible blends and food on offer, festival goers will be spoilt by an exciting line up of SA bands and artists performing live at the venue and of course the live Super Rugby will be screened throughout the festival grounds.
In recent times numerous micro-breweries also known as craft breweries have sprung up across South Africa, from small towns boasting years of heritage to the buzzing metropolises. These artisanal styled brews and ciders are made using traditional brewing methods, which results in distinctive flavour profiles.
Seasoned beer and cider lovers are in for a treat as craft breweries produce beautifully textured brews filled with flavour and richness. Every sip literally becomes a special occasion as the wide variety makes for more adventures to the next brewer, brewery and their specific signature.
Enjoying the outdoors, celebrating life and friendship and taste-testing the finest craft brews is what the SA on Tap Craft Beer Festival is all about.
The festival is capped at 2000 ticket holders to keep it special for visitors, avoid the disappointment of being turned away and make sure you book early. Tickets are available online at www.saontap.co.za . Ticket holders will receive a festival glass, pass and a beer guide.
Only the best, brewed with passion and served to you at Africa’s biggest craft beer festival.
Not to be missed!
!!WIN WIN WIN!!
Space is so limited that we are giving away ONE ticket to SA on Tap on 3rd of August!
Tell us below what your favourite beer is to stand a chance of winning!
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Comment below and stand a chance to win 1 ticket to SA on TAP in Durban August 3 Kings Park..
- Competition opens on 25 July 2013 and closes at midnight on 28 July 2013, South African Standard Time.
- One winners will be randomly drawn on the 29th July 2013. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- The winner will be notified via the email within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport will be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
These competition rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.