Win a Rain hamper valued at R210!
Bath and beauty brand, Rain is excited to announce that they are expanding into KwaZulu-Natal and bringing to an end a “dry season”. The brand offers a wide range of body care, bathroom accessories and gift sets. All products are hand carved and crafted making each one original. The ingredients used in the making of Rain products are specially selected for their potent antioxidant qualities and skin-nourishing values. Rain is now open at Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
In Africa, rain represents life. The arrival of the first rains after the long dry season is celebrated with much thanksgiving. When the rains come the rivers fill, the grass grows, the herds fatten and prosperity blooms. So profound is Africa’s gratitude for rain, that the Sotho people welcome visitors with the expression Khotso, Pula, Nala (Peace, Rain, Abundance) as part of their traditional greeting. Rain has built their reputation by producing quality products that are handmade using only the highest quality natural ingredients.
Rain’s roots lie in the unique manufacturing process of their products as this is the vehicle that Rain uses to create employment opportunities for the underprivileged. The core ingredients include hydrating oils such as; Mongongo Nut Oil, Marula Oil, Kalahari Melon, Mafura Butter and Baobab Oil all combined to create a feast of vitamin rich goodness bursting with omega oils and essential fatty acids.
Rain is located at shop number: F238 at Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
For more information please call 031 566 2140, follow Rain on Twitter (@Rain_Africa) or visit www.rainafrica.com
**WIN WIN WIN**
Win 1 x Rain hamper valued at R210, simply comment below and tell us what Khotso, Pula, Nala means and what it is you LOVE about Rain products*.
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. Answer the question and comment below to stand a chance of winning 1 x Rain hamper valued at R210.
2. Competition opens on 16th September 2013 and closes at midnight on 22nd September 2013, South African Standard Time.
3. One winner will be randomly drawn on the 23rd September 2013. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
4. The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw taking place, winner will need to collect their hamper in store at shop number: F238 at Gateway Theatre of Shopping.
5. Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport will be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
7. Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
8. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
These competition rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with South African law and any disputes arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.