We are giving a lucky Durbanite the chance to win 1 x double ‘return’ ticket on board the Rugga Bus for this weeks clash between the Cell C Sharks and the Hurricanes. To stand a chance of winning you need to “LIKE” the Rugga Bus Facebook page and leave a comment on their wall. T&C’s apply*
What is the Rugga Bus you ask? An affordable, reliable and entertaining way for Sharks fans to travel between Umhlanga and Growthpoint KINGS PARK during the 2014 season!! Bus times vary from week to week depending on kick off times, to keep up to date with the latest news “LIKE” the Rugga Bus Facebook page!
Seats are limited and so booking is essential.
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Like the Rugga Bus Facebook page and leave a comment on their wall to stand a chance of winning 1 x double ‘return’ ticket for the Rugga Bus on the 22nd February 2014.
- Competition opens on 18 February 2014 and closes at midday on 21st February 2014, South African Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly drawn on the on 21st February 2014. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Tickets are valid for the 22nd February 2014 only.
- Tickets are for the Rugga Bus only, they do not include match day tickets.
- Competition is open to those 18 years of age or older.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook within 12 hours of the draw taking place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and or The Rugga Bus, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.