WIN: Star light, star bright at uShaka Marine World
–Competition Closed —
Hip Hip hooray … Christmas is on its way! And to check if you’ve been naughty or nice , Santa ‘s sending friendly elves from the land of snow and ice!
The countdown to Christmas has begun and, at uShaka Marine World, preparations are already underway for the eagerly anticipated “Dolphins By Starlight” extravaganza and we are giving 2 lucky Durbanites 4 x tickets each to the show on Wednesday, December 9!
To enter, leave a comment below telling us what you love most about uShaka Marine World. *Std. T&C’s apply.
This year’s production, themed “A Christmas Adventure”, promises to continue the tradition of thrilling and delighting young and old alike. It will run from December 10 to 14 and creatively directed and produced by Karen van Pletsen of Raise Your Voice. Multi award winning creative Gouldie will lend his talents to the staging and choreography of the show.
Dolphins By Starlight will star Durban divo, Clive Gumede and songstress Samanther Landers. They will be accompanied by the magnificent voices of the 20 piece Durban Gospel Choir, angelic child star, Lasandra Majola, and a live band headed by award winning maestro musical director, Evan Roberts .
Our cast will lead the audience in festive sing-alongs as well as perform musical hits such as Rihanna’s “Halo”, Josh Groban’s “The Prayer “, Luther Vandross’ “Love the one you’re with”, and Nicolas Jonas’ “Christmas Prayer” to name but a few.
A troupe of glamorous contemporary dancers, together with ballet sensations Nkanyiso Kunene and Leagan Peffer will add to this spectacle and sparkle of the show, but the most graceful stars will undoubtedly be our stunning Sea World Dolphins. This special ‘fun finned’ cast will also include 2015 Durban’s Living Legend Gambit.
This show promises many surprises – including precious snowflakes sent from the North Pole (courtesy of Minette de Klerk Dance Studio) and some rather excitable elves (played by Paz Genik, Daisey Spencer, and Jacobus Van Heerden) who will get the audience bopping to their North Pole Musical Hits “I want to swing from the Christmas Tree ” and “It’s all about the toys”.
Our much loved uShaka Ocean Warrior Mascots – Slippy, Raggy, Rusty and Delia – will once again be on hand to remind our audiences that the very best Christmas present of all is protecting our precious ocean.
“Dolphins by Starlight” is one family treat that you don’t want to miss this festive season, so don’t delay, book today!
Tickets are now available at Computicket and at uShaka ticketing on 031- 328 8000.
Dates: 10 – 14 December.
For more information: www.ushakamarineworld.co.za
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Comment below to stand a chance of winning one set of four tickets to Dolphins By Starlight at uShaka Marine World on the 9th December 2015.
- Competition opens on 02 December 2015 and closes at midday on 06 December 2015, South African Standard Time.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn on 06 December 2015. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner/s will be notified via email and are required to confirm receipt within 24 hour of notification or redraw will take place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.