WIN TICKETS TO THE DURBAN NEON RUN: SATURDAY AUGUST 30
Win Tickets! Enter Below! It’s SA’s night-time spectacular run full of music, lights, colour and action!
South Africa’s most electric night event, the Durban Neon Run, powered by 5FM – where participants run, walk, cycle or skate a 5km route at night covered in neon accessories and body paint before partying the night away – takes place at Kings Park Stadium in Durban on Saturday, August 30.
Join thousands of runners, joggers, cyclists, skateboarders and walkers decked out in all manner of glow and neon paraphernalia as you complete the course and manoeuvre through glow stations before celebrating at the post-race party with a dazzling laser light show.
Performing will be some of South Africa’s top musicians and DJs including 5FM DJs Roger Goode, Poppy and Rob Forbes as well as Matthew Mole and Shortstraw.
Gates open at 14h00 with music throughout the event while the race starts at 18h30. A beer tent and food stalls are available.
The cost is R230 per person, under 11s pay R90 while if four people or more book the price is R190 a person. Ticket prices include all entertainment as well as a glow stick and head band. Tickets available at www.quicket.co.za and Wakaberry Stores.
14h00 Gates open
15h 00 Jamie K
15h45 Planet Fitness
16h45 Planet Fitness
17h00 Matthew Mole
18h00 Jamie K / Bhaskar / MC
18h15 Planet Fitness
18h30 Rob Forbes / Race starts
19h30 Dean FUEL
21h30 Roger Goode
22h30 Chris Taylor
23h30 Event ends
- Website: www.neonrun.co.za
- Website: www.quicket.co.za
- Facebook: NeonRunSA
- Twitter: NeonRunSA
WIN WIN WIN
We are giving away 4 x Double Tickets to this AMAZING event! To enter simply fill in the form below *T&C’s apply.No Fields Found.
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the form to stand a chance of winning a 2x Tickets to Neon Run Durban 2014.
- Competition opens on 25 August 2014 and closes at midday on 28 August 2014, South African Standard Time.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn on 28 August 2014. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner/s will be notified via email and are required to confirm receipt within 24 hour of notification or redraw will take place.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you agree to receive emails from Durbanite and its partners.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.