WIN: It’s a Love Affair at the NWJ Bridal & Events Show 2015
Whoever said February was the month of love must not have heard of the NWJ Bridal and Events Show, to be held in 2015 on the 7th and 8th of March. This premier bridal event celebrates love by hosting KZN’s largest collection of wedding related exhibitors under one roof. For just two heart-thumping days, the Durban Exhibition Centre will turn into a vibrant sanctuary of wedding inspiration and information. Blushing brides are expected to lust after the wide array of wedding providers offering everything from décor by boutique KZN designers, to dresses off the international runway circuit, and savor delights by top local bakers. If that isn’t enough to get your heart racing and your Pinterest boards prepped, perhaps news of a R10,000 prize from NWJ Fine Jewelry via our facebook page might? This competition will give one lucky winner the chance to splash out on exquisite fine jewelry from the latest NWJ collections.
The icing on the cake is the renowned fashion show, which promises to be a glamorous affair. Watch models sashay down the runway in gowns from SA’s top designers and dresses from the best importers of international brands.
So move over Valentines Day, there’s a new month of love.
WIN WIN WIN
We are giving five lucky brides-to-be double tickets to the show (which will be valid for either of the two days), to enter leave a comment below telling us how your fiance proposed to you. *Std. T&C’s apply.
DIARISE the date now and get to the Durban Exhibition Centre, 11 Walnut Road:
Saturday, 7 March 09:30 – 17:00
Sunday, 8 March 09:30 – 17:00
Daily fashion show times 11:00 – 15:00
Tickets will be available to purchase through Computicket or at the door on the day.
For more information visit the following places online:
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Comment below to stand a chance of winning one of five double tickets to the NWJ Bridal & Events Show 2015 in Durban.
- Competition opens on 04 February 2015 and closes at midday on 24 February 2015, South African Standard Time.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn on 24 February 2015. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Winner/s will be notified via email and are required to confirm receipt within 24 hour of notification or redraw will take place.
- Tickets valid for one of the two days only.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.