Win Tickets to 5FM “Love Sucks”
Durbanite and 5FM are giving 5 lucky Durbanites double tickets to the Durban leg of #LoveSucks! All you need to do is tell us your Valentine’s horror story below! Winners will be announced on Wednesday 12 Feb 2014.
No matter your love persuasion, 5FM Love Sucks celebration can help you unlock love, or at the very least make sure you have a good laugh, on Valentine’s Day. Cupid’s big day isn’t just for couples, in fact, it can be more fun if you’re not committed.
Love Sucks is the coolest way to celebrate Valentine’s Day – whether you’re single or not. Partygoers can expect a night of unforgettable 5FM-style entertainment with a sassy, loved-up edge – Riddler cards and love potions are designed to raise money for 5FM’s Youngblood 5 charities, so come dressed up as either a Superhero or Villain hosted by 5FM personalities and the hottest dance floor tunes as the 5FM DJs take to the decks. 5FM’s crazy doctor Roger Goode, MsCosmo and sassy Poppy will entertain crowds in Johannesburg at Manhattans and Rob Forbes and Fix, and DJ Milkshake will keep the Durban crowd company at Vogue Night Club. And the dresscode? ‘Heroes Vs. Villains’. Yes, really! We want everyone in character, there will even be professional make-up artists to complete the look if need be. Strength booths will be there to test your ability to save the damsel in distress or steal her away from that Joker.
All one has to do is pre-register to 5FM’s Love Sucks otherwise entrance at the door costs only R50 per person before 10pm and thereafter R100. All the money goes to a cause supported by 5FM’s CSI campaign, Youngblood5.
*Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Comment below to stand a chance of winning 1 of 5 double tickets to the Durban 5fm Love Sucks party.
- Competition opens on 10 February 2014 and closes at midday on 12 February 2014, South African Standard Time.
- Winners will be randomly drawn on the on 12 February 2014. Durbanite reserves the right to change the draw date.
- Tickets are valid for the on February 14th 2014 at Vogue Night Club in Durban.
- Winners must be over the age of 18. IDs will be required.
- The winners will be notified via email within 12 hours of the draw taking place.
- Subject to these competition rules, Durbanite’s determination of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferable for cash. If you are the winner, a copy of your South African identity document or passport may be required as proof that you are in fact the winner whose name was drawn.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Durbanite and or The Durban Green Corridor, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from this competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.