VISIT THE OYSTER BOX FOR A JOLLY GOOD TIME
And just like that, the Festive Season is upon us. At The Oyster Box, the line-up of dazzling and delicious events never fails to disappoint, so prepare yourself for festive frivolity and celebration!
- Gather family and friends for dinner, music and magic at our annual Carols by Candlelight on the 21st Enjoy a plated starter, buffet main course and plated dessert at R490 per adult and R250 per child. Time from 18h00.
- Christmas is a time of tradition and family! Let the Oyster Box set the tone for the celebrations ahead with our Christmas Eve Dinner and Dance. Time: 18h00 to 22h00. Price is R2200 per person.
- Father Christmas has visited and the presents have been opened. Complete the perfect Christmas morning with our Traditional Christmas Lunch to be held in all three of The Oyster Box’s dining venues. With a welcome drink on arrival, a delicious lunch feast and live music by a selection of Durban’s top entertainers, this is sure to be a Christmas to remember. Arrive at 12h00, lunch is served at 12h30. Lunch in The Pearl Room and Ocean Terrace is R2200 per person and in The Grill Room R2500 per person.
- Party the night away at this year’s New Year’s Eve party…that promises to enthrall with an ‘Out of Africa’ theme, entertainment and extravagant buffet. Time is 19h00 to 01h00. Price is R2500 per person.
BUT WAIT… THERE IS MORE!!
Join The Oyster Box Hotel in celebrating the 5th anniversary of Restaurant Week from the 19th October to 5th November. They are serving a two-course lunch in The Ocean Terrace at R450 per person and a three-course dinner in The Grill Room for R550 per person.
Their Dinner and Dance evenings are back by popular demand! Enjoy a three-course dinner and dance the night away to live music for the final time in 2017, in our famous Grill Room on 25th November. Price is R590 per person.
Join on the 16th November for hilarious fun and laughter at their Curry and Comedy night. Prepare to have your taste buds tantalised with an incredible curry while their talented headline act has you in stitches. Time: 18h30 to 22h30. Price is R450 per person.
For an evening of sophistication, delicious food and fine bubbles, join for the House of Moet Dinner on the 24th November. Each course will be paired with a Champagne from the Moet portfolio with a Moet representative on hand to talk you through each pairing. A truly special occasion not to be missed. Time: 18h30 to 22h00. Price is R1200 per person.
AND MORE EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES!
SUNDAY ROAST SHARING PLATTER
Enjoy beautiful Indian Ocean views while tucking into a succulent Sunday Roast Sharing Platter with all the trimmings. Served on the Ocean Terrace every Sunday, price is R450 per platter for two people.
Whether it’s an intimate dinner or a large celebration, The Oyster Box Hotel end-of-year functions are always a hit. Spoil your staff or impress your clients. From R490 per person, the menu includes Christmas crackers, hats and table treats.
SPICE IT UP!
You can’t say you’ve had a curry if you haven’t tried a Durban curry,” says The Oyster Box’s Executive Chef, Kevin Joseph. The incredible Curry Buffet offers a wide selection of curries and condiments, with something to suit every palate. Set in the casual, Mediterranean-inspired Ocean Terrace, with gorgeous views, delicious Tandoori Chicken and impressive selection of curries includes meat, fish and vegetarian options. Using delicate blends of spices and fresh herbs, each curry is a masterpiece in itself.
Time: Lunch: 12h00 – 15h00 | Dinner: 18h00 – 22h00
GIFT EXPERIENCE VOUCHERS: THE IDEAL GIFT
The Oyster Box also offer gift vouchers which are perfect for all occasions. Choose from a tempting selection of experiences including food and wine discovery evenings, traditional afternoon teas, rejuvenating spa treatments or a monetary voucher to spend while visiting the hotel.
Purchase online or at the hotel, vouchers may be emailed or sent beautifully presented to the recipient by post.
– Restaurant and High Tea reservations
Tel: +27 (0) 31 514 5000 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Spa reservations
Tel: +27 (0) 31 514 5072 • Email: email@example.com
– Accommodation reservations
Tel: +27 (0) 31 514 5000 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org